Hi all..hopefully V4 will come out later...~Canine

I'm going to be making a new clan soon.....I'll probably keep the name...hopefully we'll get some prizes out :P ~Canine

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2010-03-14 15:15:51

Houndour
Administrator

Rules: NetherRealm Demanxians and TPPC

1. Do not abuse the report button. This means don't flame moderators in your reports, don't report people without a good reason for it, etc
2. Do not spam that much, it seems unprofessional, although there is a seperate section for Spamming if needed.
4. No posting of any threads that break or encourage any rules.
5. Do not post threads telling people to check another portion of the site. For example, do not make a thread telling them to check their PMs.
6. If someone is flooding or mass spamming the forum and a moderator is not online to take care of it, do not reply to their posts.
7. Account sharing is not allowed. -- MUST be followed through TPPC
8. Do not evade bans. This means if you get banned, you wait out the entire duration. Do not create a new account.
9. Do not bump threads, except in Trades, where you may bump after 20 minutes only.
10. Do not make "I quit" threads. Just leave silently.
11. Do not ask what a Pokemon is worth. It's worth what you think it's worth.
12. Do not post anything inappropriate; this means nothing of a vulgar or obscene nature, etc.
13. If you posted something and forgot something, please do not make a new post. Use the 'edit' button instead.
14. Do not report somebody for scamming you, private message it to a moderator with full details.
15. Do not ask how to become a staff member, doing so will only lower your chances.

2010-03-14 15:15:51

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2010-03-14 15:20:37

Houndour
Administrator

Re: Rules: NetherRealm Demanxians and TPPC

TPPC Rules: Must be followed as the way as in TPPC/TC

TPPC/TC Rules and Regulations

Rules on the Forums

Adverts

Board footer